Thursday, October 2, 2008

OWWWWW!

I'm broken and bruised but alive. There are some moments when I wish I was dead. I don't think there is a muscle in my body that does not ache. I lost count of how many squats we did when I started to see spots. On top of that I started feeling horrible yesterday too. I thought I just pushed myself too hard at the class. Nope, I have some sort of stomach bug. Yeah!! So on top of waddling around like I'm 12 months pregnant, I get to deal with feeling like poo. The instructor said I did well for my first go and that she wanted to see me at spinning class Friday morning. I think my maniacal laughter may have hurt her feelings.

To top all that off, Sam had the absolute worst diaper blowout I have ever seen. I was sitting on the couch with him on my lap and I heard him fill his diaper. I waited to see if he had finished when I looked down and noticed poop all over his feet. I picked him up and realized that most of the poo had run out of the diaper and between my legs so that I was sitting in a giant mess. I didn't even know where to start! By the time we were through, I had poop literally from my hands to my feet, on my couch and carpet, all over Sam and very little in the diaper. I decided to just throw him in the bath. Well, of course he has outgrown his baby tub already, so I have to bathe him in the big tub and lean over the side. Which means that I have to kneel. Not so easy with these sore legs today.

Speaking of outgrowing things, I had to switch Sam from his infant seat to a bigger seat. He still has to face backwards for another 8 months, but at least I won't have to try to haul around an almost 18 pound kid sitting in a 10 pound seat. He weighs more than Katie with all that! Even my strapping husband was starting to complain. The poor girls got pushed to the back seat since I can't fit all 3 of them in the middle. Katie was delighted. Audrey was less than enthusiastic. I think that was mainly because it wasn't her idea. She likes to be in charge. But she'll get over it. Anyway, I'm gonna hobble over to Sam since he's decided he wants to eat AGAIN! I'll let you know if I make to spinning class. LOL!

1 comment:

ac said...

Too funny! Working out takes motivation...good for you! Hope you are feeling better today! :) Love, Audrey