Saturday, July 18, 2009

You should see this

I just got through watching a show called "16 and Pregnant" on MTV. I wanted to post a link to the episode that I just saw because it really touched my heart. This particular young couple, both of whom have had a rough childhood, got pregnant and made the decision to give their baby up for adoption because they knew that they couldn't provide her with the kind of life that she deserves. Boy, did I cry! I was amazed at their maturity and strength and thought I should share their story. Their parents were actually angry with them for making the decision not to keep the baby and these kids still did the right thing. Even if you don't want to watch the whole episode, at least read the letter that this young man wrote to his daughter to explain why he and his girlfriend made this difficult decision. Amazing that he is a teenager!

http://remotecontrol.mtv.com/2009/07/17/online-exclusive-read-tylers-entire-letter-to-his-baby-girl/

I have added them and the adoptive parents to my prayer list and hope you will too. Here's the link to the video:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/16-and-pregnant-ep6-catelynn/1615511/playlist.jhtml

Nic XOXO

No comments: