Saturday, June 13, 2009

From the mouths of babes

Some funnies from Katie:

While pointing a spear-like stick at Vince and standing in a defensive position: "Don't even think about it."

When she got to go inside to see our neighbor's new camper: "This is absolutely cool!" She said this with a serious look on her face and with her arms spread out like she was really surveying her surroundings.

Sitting in the back seat of the car, she starts singing in a low voice, "A big 'ol man from Tennessee."

While trying to get out of a tight spot: "How in the HELL-O am I supposed to get out of here?" (That's a quote from Madagascar 2)

She calls our neighbor, Sherri "Shewwi" or "siwwy Shewwi" (silly Sherri).

A funny from Audrey:

After I told her that she looked cute she said, "Well, if I'm so cute I should be able to do anything I want then."

No comments: