Friday, September 19, 2008

A funny from Audrey and a new hobby for Mommy

Audrey said something funny at dinner tonight. She asked me when I was little what I wanted to be when I grew up. I told her I had wanted to be a movie star to which she replied, "Did you ever do that?" Uh, I think not, honey!

So, since everyone keeps asking me why I don't have a blog I finally decided that it would be easier to keep you all updated with this instead of trying to e-mail all of you occasionally. Also, there may be less chance of me repeating myself if I can go back and read what I wrote last. I'm famous for telling the same stories over and over. Maybe I can cut back on that a little with my blog! So, from now on, I will try to keep this updated and filled with tidbits from this crazy life (the straight-jacket express). Just let me know if you'd rather receive e-mails instead of having to check this periodically and I will try to update you that way.

No comments: